This trip is not
yet available for
sale. However you
can register your interest
on our Facebook
Join us for an amazing journey through Morocco. This
trip covers a lot of ground starting from the interior of the
country. We’ll cross between the zones of both the Arab
and Berber cultures. On the way, you will have a chance
to visit the famous medieval cities of Fes and Marrakesh,
along with small villages and towns such as the beautiful
Portuguese coastal defense fort of Essaouira.
In addition to history, this trip is packed with the outdoors, including camel trekking and camping under the towering red dunes of the Sahara, walking in gorges, quad-biking along the rugged Atlantic coast, crossing the towering Atlas mountains, mountain biking through a Palmarie and even getting a chance to go to surf school.
Slots will be limited so register your interest now!
- Reef Diving: There are three ways to dive. If you are certified you can dive 2-4 times a day. There is also a “Discovery” course that lets you dive without certification with a guide – this is a cost effective way to try Scuba without having to study or take tests. Finally if you want to get PADI certified, it will possible to do the course work online before hand and then complete the dives necessary for certification over the weekend.
- Reef Snorkeling: Snorkeling is a great way to see the amazing fish and corals without having to dive.
- Cenotes: Cenotes are natural freshwater sinkholes that have amazing rock formations and clear water. Cenotes can be explored by diving, snorkeling or swimming.
- Cave Diving: The Tulum area is world famous for cave diving. These dives can only be done by certified divers.
- Mayan Ruins: Tulum itself is a small but beautiful Mayan ruin built on a cliff overlooking the ocean. About 90 minutes away is Coba, a bigger Maya city set in the heart of the Jungle.
- Forest Tours: There is plenty of wildlife to explore by jeep/boat in the Sian Kaan Biosphere just south of Tulum.
- Whale Shark Viewing: Whale sharks are found off Tulum only in the Summer so its a great opportunity to see the worlds largest fish. Don't worry – they only eat small fish and are quite gentle. There are also Dolphin tours.
- Golf: There are a couple of award winning golf courses around Tulum. We will also have free green fees to one of the courses.
- Beach: There are plenty of great beach's and places to relax.
- Tulum: Unlike Carmen del Playa or Cancun to the north with their impressive highrise resorts, glitzy malls and rows of nightclubs, Tulum is a low rise and relaxing place where most visitors spend the day taking part in various activities and wind down at the hotel or a local beach restaurant for sunset cocktails. Its laid back atmosphere makes it a perfect place to relax with a group.
What type of customers travel on this tour?
While anyone can join, many members will be of Asian background. This tour is marketed primarily to singles. Couples may also join.
Most participants will either be skiers or snowboarders, but the trip is designed to accommodate beginners also.
Are children allowed?
Children are not appropriate for the snorkeling, diving and adventure tours. In addition children will not be allowed to any of the group dinner reservations. However, Dreams Resort is very child friendly it would be possible for a couple to attend and one of the parents could join the group for the active tours.
What is the meal plan?
All meals and drinks are included. In addition Enrouta will make group reservations at one of the specialty restaurants onsite at the resort. These meals are also inclusive of the price.
What transportation is included?
Roundtrip Transfers from the airport to the hotel is included
I am a single traveler but want my own room?
We can provide a private room for a supplemental charge.
I am a single traveler – how does it work?
A core focus of our tours is to make it easy for single travelers to travel with like minded companions. We believe single travelers should not have to pay more to travel so our group trips are designed for shared accommodation and do not involve a single supplement. Single travelers joining group trips are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip.
I saw this advertised as a Desi singles tour – what does that mean?
We market mostly to South Asians and as such a majority of customers have an South Asian background. In regards to singles; this tour caters primarily to young adults, many of whom are single; there may be groups of friends or dating couples but the emphasis is to meet new people. We do not discriminate by personal status, race, religion, or citizenship. We do enforce an age range for this tour and sometimes we also have a gender quota to ensure a close to equal female/male ratio. Our goal is to create a fun and interactive group.
Are there any rules?
There are lots of little ones around our contract which can be reviewed in our terms and conditions. But the most important one is around maintaining a positive group experience; its perfectly fine (and encouraged!) to have a fun time but we reserve the right for our tour leader to remove anyone without refund for unsocial behavior that negatively impacts the dynamics of the group.
Two and a Half Travelers specializes in international travel with children. As family-travel specialists, they provide personally-tested travel advice to keep you and the kids safe, comfortable and happy when you travel. Enrouta has teamed up with Two and a Half Travelers to create this fantastic trip to India. Rest assured that this is the right team to trust. In addition to being travel professionals the owners of the two companies have collectively taken their children at ages 1, 2, 3 and 4 to India over six times. For more information about Two and a Half Travelers please visit their website.